We Believe “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships”
We are tech crusaders who innovate in the cloud. We are musicians play with technology to make business simplified on cloud like symphony. We cultivate and advance the skillsets of all team members, helping everyone achieve their tangent.
We endeavour to provide an environment that promotes evolution and teamwork for everyone. Wanna fly on cloud with cloudibn ? please send your resume to email@example.com.
Your skills and expertise fit a need, we will contact you for a position become available.
Skill Sets & Expertise Required:
- Deep Understanding of Private and AWS cloud Services like virtualization Environment, EC2, S3 , RDS , VPC , DR , Backups, Load Balancing , HA
- Provisioning , Installation & Configuration Linux servers on AWS or on Private Cloud which includes of
- Experience in MY SQL /Maria DB replication (master-slave and master-master) / Clustering / Tuning / Sizing and monitoring current and future environment
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Configuration & Deployment knowledge of Apache ,Nginix , Tomcat , Jboss , Load Balancer , Firewall etc.
- Responding to Alerts on monitoring tools
- Identify the root cause and troubleshoot
- Work closely with various teams for early issue closure
- Handle Level L2 Escalations, and adhere to escalation matrix
- Provide necessary information/observations/logs & all required support to next level for diagnose a reported/escalated problem
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web services & Private cloud Deployment & Migration, Virtualization , Backup Tools , Disaster recovery etc
- Ability to describe incident and requests as part of ticket treatment
- Ability to create and update operational procedures (issues resolution, requests, administration procedures)
Soft Skills & Communications :
- Good in written & oral communication in English
- Good sense of end-user satisfaction
Education & Certifications:
- Typically a Bachelor’s & Master’s degree in a technical discipline ( MCM /MCA) or equivalent
- AWS Certified candidate will be preferred
3-5 years’ experience in similar field
Shift Timing: 10AM – 7PM (If needed have to do Night Shift)